Welcome to Kim Gowland Coaching
Welcome to Kim Gowland Coaching.
I am a coach specialising in leadership coaching and also supporting clients with change and transition in their careers and wider lives. I work a lot with leaders and senior professionals in the arts, charities and similar purpose-driven roles.
My reflective, empowering coaching helps clients to:
- Create positive change in their career, workplace and wider life
- Overcome their challenges and self-limiting beliefs to achieve success
- Dream big and maximise their unique and authentic potential
The kind of issues I work with clients on include:
- Strategic planning
- Increasing self-confidence
- Gaining clarity, prioritising and time management
- Influencing at work and creating better working relationships
- Work-life balance
- Navigating times of change of transition, from redundancy to retirement, from career change to coping with a challenging new role and personal changes such as creating a best new life after divorce or when the children leave home
Currently my coaching takes place via Zoom. I can also offer coaching sessions outdoors (walking coaching) on request to local clients.
Contact me for a free, no-obligation exploratory conversation and to find out how I can help.
Tel: 07725 269069